mercredi 20 février 2013

Harry or you put your gun? Setp 2/3 on progress WIP

Step two of the figurine, rest has to finish the jacket, to follow ;)
Etape deux de la figurine , reste a finir la veste , a suivre ;)
Paso dos de la estatuilla, resto tiene que terminar la chaqueta, a seguir ;)

Hey Harry I have a mission for you you don't see anything suspicious in this picture?
Hey Harry j'ais une mission pour toi tu ne vois rien de suspect dans cette photo ???
¿Hola Harry me ais una misión para usted no ve cualquier cosa sospechosa en esta foto?

16 commentaires:

  1. Il a de la gueule, y a pas à dire!
    Phil.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very cool! Maybe you can add removable sun glasses :) Best, Dean

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Dean
      no glasses for the moment should see the bandits , ;) Lol
      Greetings
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  3. Beautiful, Maestro! I see a fella on a bicycle looking to snatch a purse and make a quick get away. With his luck, he will speed around a corner and run in to Harry!

    Harry: "You just made my day, punk!"

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Jay ;)
      No problems Harry has the situation in hand , :)
      Greetings my friend
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  4. Good luck on the jacket Vincent looks as though it coulb be a bit tricky!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Michael ;)
      We will try its best fair
      Cheers
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  5. It's looking really great, I hope you finish it soon, I can't wait! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Suber
      Tomorrow it will be completed , my friend ;)
      Greetings
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  6. yep, the lady in the right corner is moving her foot :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. YESSSSSS well seen Dezmond
      Tomorrow another enigma ;)
      Cheers
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  7. wow, looking really good my friend, you are nailing it, good luck with the jacket, I guess it is a big challenge!
    hey Vincent can you do me a favor and post your progress on work wench section of Planet figure? ;)
    cheers, Antonio

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you my friend
      Ok no problem for planet figure ;)
      Un saludo
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  8. Looking good my friend. I will bring the Hubby with me tomorrow night to show him the finished piece.

    Yes, now that Dez pointed it out, I can see the lady with the moving foot. Very sneaky of you :)

    Slainte!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Anne i see you , and Hubby tonight
      Cheers
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer