lundi 14 janvier 2013

2013 year of travel !!!

Another one !!!!!????
Yes LOL Captain can not help but paint is a drug!
I you brought this time after the Japan in Alexandria with this figurine', souvenir from Alexandria, 30 mm El vejo dragon. Follow ;)
Encore un !!!????

Oui le Capitaine LOL ne peut pas s'empêcher de peindre c'est une drogue !

Je vous amené cette fois après le Japon en Alexandrie avec cette figurine
 ,souvenir from Alexandria , 30mm El vejo dragon . A suivre  ;)








17 commentaires:

  1. Thank you Simon ;)
    Yes beautiful , and nice body , hi hi ;)
    Greetings
    Vincent ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely work, Capt. I'll take a dozen of whatever she is selling in the basket!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello jay
    Lol yes she have good thing on the basket ;) ;)
    Greetings my friend
    Vincent ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Quite stunning, how many models do you have on the go at once Vincent?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Michael nice to see you ;)
      Yes very stunning ;)
      I painted 3 Figures for the moment I would like a few days of leave
      Greetings
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  5. I can't believe it. How figures do you paint a day? You are a machine. Oh my God! I know this figure, she is very beautiful, are you painting the three Roman soldiers together with her?

    Best wishes

    Kike

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hola Kike ;)
    My friends calling me the Octopus because they say that I have a lot of arm ... LOL :)
    I do not the Romans, I know that the scene is with them but I prefer only girl ;)
    Un saludo amigo ;)
    Vincent

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. very exotic, I bet it will look marvellous when you finish it, Vincent!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Dezmond ;)
      I'll do my best
      Greetings
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  8. Réponses
    1. Hello X-Tine ;)
      Un grand merci la suite et fin demain ;)
      A bientôt
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer
  9. If I lived near you, I would beg to do an apprenticeship with you. How old were you when you began painting?

    Slainte!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Anne
      No problems with pleasure, I started fifteen years ago, watercolor, painting oil charcoal ect, I have u several awards, and I've done a lot of exhibitions in Europe, I would see a few works in a next post ;)
      Slainte!
      Vincent :)

      Supprimer
    2. Your work deserves to be seen in exhibitions, you are truly a master painter.

      Supprimer
  10. Beautiful mini and promising work!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Suber
      On the next hour is finished ;)
      Cheers
      Vincent ;)

      Supprimer